Motyar

@motyar

Freelance Web Developer

Static Web Hosting, made easy

Aug 16, 2013

Using MWS API to Add, update Get Amazon products

I have web store. If

1. I want to select some products at my store - add them to Amazon and attach to my account.
   1.1 To reach this I can use Amazon MWS Feeds API.
   1.2 And when I send few products Amazon stores in queue but appear when processed.

2. When I want to make changes with these products (title, price, description, quantity etc) I want to make these changes at Amazon too. As at 1.1 - I should use Amazon MWS Feeds API.

3. If I want to delete product - They must be deleted at Amazon too. As at 1.1 - I should use Amazon MWS Feeds API.

4. When a customer make order on my product at Amazon - I want to sync Amazon orders with order at my web store. In this case I should use Amazon MWS Orders API.

5. Also I want to sync products quantity between my store and Amazon. In this case I should use Feeds/Reports and get an Inventory Report.




By :